Don’t settle for an average experience
When you list your home with Wickham Realtors you get our entire team to support and guide you. We handle all the moving parts of your sale. With our team you can be assured that your home will receive the maximum exposure and we will find the right offer for you.
Our family helping yours is not just a tagline, it is something we believe in wholeheartedly. With multiple generations working together, Wickham Realtors has the experience to set us apart from our competition. We don’t react to situations, we prepare for them and handle them before they even occur.
Being prepared is vital to the success of our sellers. With inventory reaching an all-time low in the Treasure Valley, our rounded out talents stemming from multiple generations working together means Wickham Realtors is positioned perfectly to sell your home with the most favorable outcome possible for you, the seller.
When you list with us, here are just a few of the things we do for you:
- Professional Photography
- 3D tours
- Facebook Marketing
- Weekly Market Update
- Social Media Marketing
- Youtube Video
- Email marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Open House
- Team Support
- Preferred Vendors for work needed
- Video Chat
Six Ways to Sell Your House Faster
- Focus on Curb Appeal – Buyers will decide in the first few seconds if they love your house or not. First impressions are important!
- Take the “Home” out of the House – Personal belongings have no place while selling your house. Be removing your personal keepsakes it lets potential buyers focus more on what their family would look like in the house.
- Don’t Over Upgrade – Upgrades are a difficult thing, if you do to much you may not see the return on your investment but if you do a kitchen remodel or a new roof those things made add lots of desirability to your house and add value.
- Lighten Up- Lighting is important. From photos of your listing to when buyers are touring your house. Open all your windows and turn on every light in the house. Natural light can make all the difference in how a room feels.
- Keep the Entrance Tidy – This may seem silly, but when buyers are touring homes they always get stuck at the front door with their Realtor. As the Realtor is focused on getting the lockbox unlocked the buyers have nothing better to do then stand there looking for maintenance issues or dirt. First impressions matter!
- Pricing and Timing is Everything – Seems simple enough, but talk to your Realtor about getting a good strategy put together for the sale of your house. Every house is different and being sure not to over price is vital to getting the most money out of your sale. A properly priced home will bring the most potential buyers and may net you more money in the end if it goes to a bidding war. Homes that sit on the market for an excessive amount of time lose their ability to negotiate from a strong standpoint.
You’re Selling Your House – What Now?
Now that your house is listed, is it time to purchase a new home? Often the most stressful occurrence for sellers is not the selling of their house in our real estate market, it is the question of where are you going to move.
Is it time to upgrade or downsize? Do you want to buy a home, or do you want to build a home? While purchasing an already existing home can take just a few months, building a home can take many months to a year to complete. Juggling all the tedious to-do’s can be one of our client’s toughest challenges, but that is why we are here to coordinate. We help you understand the process and when you can expect to move into your new home.
The Selling Process:
- Meet with Wickham Realtors
- Review Paperwork
- Prepare your House
- List Photos to be Taken
- Market Your House for Exposure and Showings
- Weekly Market Update
- Offer Presented
- Negotiate and Counter
- Offer Accepted
- Inspections and Repairs requested
- Signing Closing Paperwork
Things to Remember After Closing
Do not order discontinuation of service! Contact Idaho Power, Intermountain Gas, and your water company to request a final reading on these services with shut off scheduled one day after closing. Have your final bills sent to your new address. Contact the telephone company, irrigation or lawn care services, newspaper, cable company, post office, schools, dentists, doctors or any other businesses where you frequent to update your address.
Here is a list of phone numbers that may help you:
- Intermountain Gas 208.377.6840
- Idaho Power 208.388.2323
- US Post Office 800.275.8777
- Republic Trash 208.345.1265
- CenturyLink 866.963.6665
- Sparklight 208.375.8288
- Suez Water 208.362.7304
- Eagle Water 208.939.0242
- Garden City water 208.472.2900
- Meridian Water 208.888.5242